Tip #1: Design is super important.
- Design can and should reflect your brand positively.
- Design can get your message across with impact.
- The more beautiful, creative, and pleasing something looks, the more it will be used.
- Design allows you to make a less expensive product stand out in a good way.
Tip #2: Camera ready Art
Make sure to supply camera ready art for printing on branded merch this will save time.
The format should be high resolution vector art in a .eps. .pdf or .ai format. .jpg will not work in most cases.
Action: check the format (file ending) of your artwork before sending. If it is not correct, it needs to be converted into vector art in a .eps, .pdf or .ai format.
Tip #3: Try something different
- Use a statement, create/use icons, think about colour, come up with a specific phrase or words.
- Be bold and have fun.
- Check the size of available imprint area - every product has a different area they can print in and many have various options.
- Find out whether there is flexibility in your imprint space options.
Action: Be creative in your artwork. Think outside the box and have a graphic designer work with you on cool ideas.
We're here to help. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for your branded merchandise and design needs.